Tuesday 14 August 2012

Farewell my friends, may ALLAH ease your journey.


Assalamualaikum and hi everyone..

 

ALHAMDULILLAH , ALHAMDULILLAH , ALHAMDULILLAH ,
My preparation class just end with joys. Today , I want to share some experience that I get there. I used to be in religious school since secondary level. As I first enter my tutorial group , I thought that everyone is the same(same vision of islam , same way). But ….my perception is completely wrong!!! Everyone has their own personalities and knowledge. As I am from a great Islamic college , I'm a bit lack in social interaction with people especially with girls. In the school , I used to talk with girls if and only if I has some important things – with many condition applied such as we are not allowed to look in their eyes , must be at least 2 meter in distance n bla3 . So , to all my friend in group 6 , I want to apologize for my behaviour as I really really really don't know how to socialize myself. And as my background is from Islamic college , I'm a little bit low in my confident and I'm sorry as I don't do my obligation to spread the Islamic knowledge that I've gained. Then , for ikhwah , I can't be closed to all people as I've experience some unwanted tragedy in my life and it do effecting me. The more I know or close with you all the more I afraid that I'll be in the same shoes like I did in my secondary school. I'm sorry and I hope that our ukhwah is based on ALLAH , so that I'll feel more safe.
Hurm…I really2 miss you guys. So , I want to elaborate some personalities that I've discovered in group 6. First of all , our leader , Marwan fathy…I know you as a leader…you're a great person n leader but I hope that you can improve your skills. Luqman , you're the leader of ramadhan programmes and I respect you a lot. Even you're sometimes naughty , but you still futfill your obligation. You can be in any group whether the naughty one or the good one. I envy that personalities. So I hope that you can bring islam in the way you're. hilman!..great friend and assistant. You are not bious in helping others…you help Marwan and I to retype the Arabic script , you help azim to do our group movie, and treat my 1st ramadhan feast at mid…thank you so much ..i hope that Allah guide you till jannah. Abdul Rahman , a cheerful person , non of my messages that I send him unreply. Never berkira2 to top up so that he can keep connect with others…ruzaini… my housemates to be. I remember your word "please appreciate all the personalities that Allah gave us". Thanks for the saying , I feel more confident to interact with all peoples as they will appreciate me the way I appreciate them. Then, jazlee , dash , mujaddid , usamah , azim , n afiq …even though we are not too close but I know that all of you are the best friend that I have…lastly , alibuni..i remember on the first week , you tell me that I'm too serious…yes, that is the way I do and I admit it.. maybe you think that I am arrogant …and one day you give a tazkirah about arrogant ..you give dalil from surah takathur…on that time , your word keep spinning around my head..thank youmy friend for that tazkirah.it really2 reflect who I am actually…In Shaa Allah , I will push myself toward a better me…thank sohabi..till our ukhwah is for Allah and may our friendship last till jannah…
For akhawat , honestly I don't even know some of you all. Adibah , a great leader and hardworking student. Your rank in the top 20 give me some motivation that even we get a very great responsibility , it doesn't effects our academy as long as we can balance our time wisely.i admit that my present inpremedic is only for studies and I neglect my responsibility as ajk ramadhan. I run away from that job as I think I can use my time to study but….(yang dikejar x dapat yg dikendong bercucuran)….thank for that inspiration… so do ala tomey2(khalida)..good name..haha :X..you did prove that the is no stupid question(dr aris used to say that)..you asked a lot in our study group and finally you did it!...top 20 …congrats2…hehe…then nurul , thank for the sketch…it help me a lot to memorize that complicated name…bla3…sab…congrats and thank for the ilmu that you teach me..farah and hawa…good luck in becoming a true muslimah and be confident , show the world that muslim women is powerful as other women…dayah…thank for always photocopying the lecture note faster than the person in charge..hehe…if there any debt , halalkan eh,….and others…gud luck in your studies and be happy…remember that Islam always have the solution for all problems..





                                                       eh x pose eh..kantoi...:)
sori x de gambar sume
That's all for today,..till we meet again in the next post(inshaallah ana akn kongsikan ilmu fekah dan tauhid yg ana dapat di pondok baitulqura' bersama rahman halim.. )…J

1 comment: