Friday 13 April 2012

cOlOuRfUl fRiEnDs tHaT I HaVe..

 Assalamualaikum and hi everyone...Everyone has their own best friend. As i'm lack of social skills , i do not have much closed friend. Friends are the most important people in our lives after our parents and siblings. As friends may have the same age of us or maybe a little bit different , they can understand us and our problem. Today , i would like to tell you about all my best friend that i ever have.  Nobody says that other friends are not important. Sometimes the other friends are more important than all my best friends. But these best friends are friend that i still keep in touch even we're not meeting each other now and they also tell me their own problem.

   When i still in primary secondary school , i used to live in the hostel for two years. I met a lot of interesting people in my life for the first time ever. When i first live in the hostel , i found that life wasn't easy as i expected. but there was a person that kept helping me. His name is Muhammad Haziq Thaqif. He respects me for who i am. He adapts who i am. He never  says anything that will hurt me. So do Ned , k'on , iwan , pojan , mattop , madnas , mel , paan b , paan o , syamim , faris , baim , and others that know me.

  In 2009 , i've decided to move out from the hostel . Since then, i've met with Ariff Bahruddin. We used to wait for the buses together.  He treated me as his own family..He gave me motivation to keep trying as much as i can. He was born on 3rd June 1994. Now , he is studying in INTI International College. He is doing his pre-university there under MARA. InshaAllah he'll further his study in US. I'll pray for your success , Ariff.

 Then , in 2010 , i've met Fikri Arif. He lives in Terengganu. He was born on 17th April 1994. He is noe studying in Darul Quran . Among all of my friends . i think that he  is the only one that know who i am actually. He knows the black part of me well..haha..I hope that he'll gain success in his life.


  And thanks to all my friends in eshut and kisas for your support and kind doings towards me..i love all of you very much...<3..n sorry cause i don't have much time to mention all your names...






No comments:

Post a Comment